Saturday, July 18, 2009

the day i thought would go bad, but didnt.

Early morning. What a lousy night that was.. Sweaty hot, i thought the night's temperature's gonna cool. But no, it remained hot.

It was a night not to remember. after 2-3hours of wiping sweat and trying to blindly slap mosquitos away, tumbling about, i decided to turn the aircon on. That was 10-11pm.
And finally, i got to sleep. However, i was again rudely awaken by 2 guys. 1 of them turned out to be bunking in with me, on my first night. Darn it!

So he introduced himself to me, saying he was from Guangzhou. And that's that, with the lights on, i went back to sleep.

I woke up the next morning! Early and on time wanting to catch the 8am factory breakfast timing. A half naked man from from last night sleeps there on the other bed half naked. I showered and got out. quick.

I then headedd down and thank God! I saw Chen Yan(factory girl)! She said, head out to the office, i'll meet you there. So instead of going to the yucky canteen down below, i headed to the office to meet a nice young lady boss. She said, you need to use the internet? I said yess!! DUH!

Ah! after that, she said, ok. Let's go for breakfast, a car's waiting downstairs! WHOO HOO! Out for breakfast! So the half naked guy who turned out to be one of the bosses clients was in the car together with him.

We headed to the condo eateries. sat down quite a nice place and i ordered noodle, which turned out to be maggi noodles! and the rest had western food. Awkward cuz they were speaking GuangDong hua-cantonese and i dont understand a word. But what the heck.. i'm eating my noodles! AWesome! Then came uncle Andrew to the rescue! And later joined us was other other Lee shian shen.

Jumped back into the Odessey and we all headed back to the factory. The bosses were in this time. One of them gave me a tour of the factory in Chinese. All the terms, i dont understand. (I will draw a picture and ask them to list the parts in chinese)

After this, to my suprise, we were going for a ride down town to send off the other Lee Boss (i will differentiate them - thin lee, fat lee) back to HK. He goes back every weekend to be with his children. After which, we ended up in HUGE DIY warehouse thing to buy some stuff. Paint, shower curtains.

Then then went to LuoHu to send thin Lee home. We headed back factory-wards only to have lunch with uncle Andrew. After that i had to buy some stuff at the supermart. cookies and water. He bought 2 packets of cigerettes - 13rmb. Mad cheap!

I then took a ride from a private cab back to the Factory. Put my stuff down and thought. Should i go sleep? or go to the office? And of course, God let me choose the right one- to go back to the office. Once again, i met Chen Yan. She said, your table's ready! go back to the office and i'll get it ready for you. And of course, it was, internet was setup but i felt kinda bad cuz of the girls had to move out to make space for me. =(

6pm - Dinner time! 2 girls showed me the proper way to dine with them. Bowl, wash and wet your feet, take a dish. And start to eat. Dont finish your food. And say bye bye!
I stayed awhile longer cuz i asked for more meat! and i had to dine with Fat Lee this time. He talked to me and i tried to understand. It didnt go that bad! haha..

I'm back in the room now.. typing this and getting ready to sleep. good night! I shall not count how many days left! I shall, by God's strength enjoy every single day God has blessed me with. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment