Sunday, July 19, 2009

Longest day thus far.



Ohhhh..

What another night.. I thought it would be better because of the breeeeze! But the breeze turn out to be a typhoon in the end. The wind created an errie howl throughout the night. And as usual, i couldnt sleep.


But i guess it wasnt a very bad one cuz i'm still alive. Although lotsa things were messed up in the morning. factory stuff blown everywhere.

Later i took the streets with the lady boss Lu Wen and Mr Fat Lee. We were going on for tea/dinner! We picked up his family, wife and 1 1/2 yr old kid and headed down to LongGang. A very modernised- up market area in Shenzhen. There, we ate KFC in a huge mall filled with ppl. That meal at KFC, was the best thing yet.

We took a stroll around the mall, while i took the chance to soak myself into their culture. Staring at ppl, see how they do their supermarketing, shop for clothes. THey are not half bad.

We then headed back to the Bosses condominum to have a meal, to my surprise. I thought KFC was dinner already. But NO.. there were lots more, duck, veg and more veg, pork, egg and soup. It's was super! I savour these moments as the factory food suck!


while doing some revision back at my living quarters, a bunch of factory girls came over and check out my room. Suddenly, my room was filled with them.. hiaz. So pai seh.. They were laughing at the food i've stocked up.

Well it was a very long eventful day. I ended my day at 12. Instead of the usual 8pm. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment