Monday, July 20, 2009

DimSum

oohh i want you oh dont know if i neeed you oh... Listening to savage garden.. lalala..
Annyways, it's that time of the night again, where i sit in my room alone typing out my day's happening. Peacful and soothing music follows.

So what did i do today? Just to sum things up, i've just got my first project. THey need me to redesign their logo! They had me seated down first, showed the bosses my past projects and stuff. And he thought i could help him with the whole image facelift thing.

Oh why not then, i could do that!? easy peasy! And hoooray! I've finally got something to do other than sitting down trying to figure out parts of the glasses in mandarin.

So yea. Best thing that happened today.. OH YA! Fat Lee brought me out to meet uncle andrew and thin Lee who's back from HK. We had Dim Sum! Aww man.. i was telling kevin wee. It gets better everyday. Thank God!

Oh wells.. I've also started reading a book Pauline gave me. 'The Life God Blesses' It's a short book i think. I'll try to finish it up and tell you what it's about! Early night today. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment